BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Monday, April 6, 2015

New York in my heart


This was my favourite cup in Lauren's cupboard. 

Our first trip to New York during my staycation with Lauren, we went to the best Dim Sum Place in NYC and chinatown The Golden unicorn .


Then visiting The Rubin  where these mask from the Exhibitions : becoming-another was some of my favourites and great inspiration for my art journal pages made later that week.




Here in some of the pages made later the same week. 



Our second trip going back to New York, we met up with our creative friend Sandi, had breakfast at Grand Central Station Marked, then visited the Art Library of Brooklyn, where Sandi and I found our books from 2011 and 2012. And now we all have signed up for the 2016 Sketchbook challenge.


After our trip to the library we went shopping at Blick and The InkPad, had great lunch at the Chipotle close to The InkPad. After a fantastic day we all head back to Grand Central to get Sandi safe on her train back to Massachussets before Lauren and I took the train back to NJ.
If you want to read more about my stay and our day, please visit Lauren's blog.










1 comment:

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday