BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Friday, February 13, 2015

Some creative love in the studio.

Hi there.
I've had some creative fun in the studio. Been playing in my art journal and these two pages was some of the things I did. The pictures could have been better, but I guess that is part of the playing for fun part. Don't have to set up my photo studio.


This one is two pages put together with the help of photoshop. I just upgraded my photoshop to CC2014 and had to try it out. The eye stamp is from VLVS. I went through my ink pads to throw away the ones not working anymore. Guess there where still some ink in some of them :-)
Wishing you all a creative and fun weekend. 


2 comments:

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday