BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Thursday, June 26, 2014

Right & Wrong

I admit I am a big admire of the SODAlicious DT girls and all the fantastic project they creates. I have had a busy year but finally I've found time to play with their challenge again. This page is made for the latest Art Journal challenge Right & Wrong . The is picture is taken at a goodwill store in New York. I really loved the color of these shoes and as you can imagine the size was not for me.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend. I'm spending mine at a 4days long calligraphy course here in Sandnes, I will have photos and text to show you when the course is over.



3 comments:

  1. I like your work, I'm also familiar to that feeling about wrong sized shoes :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always - love your textures and colors :)

    And yep, I know the feeling! Especially during nice shoe sales I feel my feet are always of wrong size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear and they look stunning too - but at least you got to enjoy them and they inspired this fabulous page, Jo x PS Did my card reach you? I am worried I may have used your old address.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday