BLOG   -   MY CREATIVE CV -   PUBLISHED -   WORKSHOPS -   TUTORIALS  


Saturday, August 25, 2012

Playing with 3rd Eye stamps

I really have had some fun in my studio today. I've played with some fun and beautiful stamps from 3rd Eye.

Project 1
I was inspired by these two challenges to make this page.
Art Journal Cafe Monochrome
SODAlicious No8 : I can ....
I've used some of my new rubberstamps from 3rd Eye ,wood arrow and tape from SODAlicious.


Project 2


Here are some other tags I made today using the new stamps.
 


And finally an old sigar box I've altered with Tim Holtz tissue paper, various paint, mediums, 3rd Eye stamps, post stamps and gold lief:














21 comments:

  1. Oi,oi,oi Linda!!! Her var det mye fint! Kan se at du har kost deg i dag, ja :) Du er knallflink! Knib frå meg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så kule ting!!! Stilige stempler!
    Mange klemmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tags very artsy. Thanks for sharing at tio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome works!! I especially love cigar box and Project 2 tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda love all your creations! The colors and stamps on your journal page looks great. The tags are fabulous and that cigar box is amazing...you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oi!!! Her he du jammen kost deg! Kanonfint alt sammen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've really had some fun with these new stamps! Your work is great, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så mye herlig du har laget, ser at du har kost deg skikkelig!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations, thanks for sharing with us at TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lot of yummy and gorgeous art up here, especially love the monochromatic page and the tag with the yellow circles.

    thanks for playing with us at art journal café,

    france, one of the frappuccinos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creations.. thanks for dreaming with us at TIO..May x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like a lot !!!!! Thank's to have participated to our AJC challenge
    Lechatquitousse, one of the frappucinos

    ReplyDelete
  13. COOL! I like the top project, the heart label and the sigar box best. Great art Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic artwork Linda! Very inspiring!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tags thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Så mye KULT du har laga!!!! :) :) :)
    Og takk for at du informerer og inspirerer til nye utfordringsblogger! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!

Crew Member Wednesday - Treasure box

Hi, this is my November project for Crew Member Wednesday